Monday, February 28, 2005

Average everyday seems psycho

Wow, what a week. What an incredibly busy week.

Cool Things About Last Week
Finally finished my piece for Hope Haven
Finished designing the set and lighting design for the Monte Markham interview
Met Monte Markham and operated a camera jib for OISD's taping of an interview
Told by my supervisors that my set and lighting looked awesome
Katie visited over the weekend
Finally got to see Moxa's house

It's been a crazy week. As you can see, a ton of stuff has happened; and that's just the big things. Right now I'm sitting in the Student Learning Center taking a break from writing a paper that is due tomorrow. Been at it for 2.5 hours now and I've written 6 pages. It's going well, I should finish it in an hour. Luckily, it is just a rough draft and it is not for a grade.. but it has to be done anyway. I'm writing a critique of Wonderfalls, a cute TV show that was unfortunately cancelled. J turned me on to it.. it's pretty good. Too bad only 13 episodes exist.

The rest of this week looks pretty hectic too. In the next three days, I have to:

1) Read a book
2) Write a 5-7 page paper on said book
3) Study for a midterm
4) Take said midterm
5) Begin working out with Moxa

I need to get into a routine with the whole working out thing. It'll be cool though, cause Moxa needs to work out a ton and if I do it with him then I could see some health benefits... time to lose some of this flab!

Anyway, back to the paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, there will be pain. I assure you.

-Moxa

TheslaminJ said...

Your set was teh pwns! I would come workout, but I don't feel like I can spend time away from THE TITAN =).