Monday, February 14, 2005

Tell her all your crazy dreams

Updating from work again. Being paid $8/hr to update my blog. I'm actually waiting on my boss to come in here and review a lecture I've edited. It's pretty basic, except for the color of the thing gets weird towards the end. I don't know what my coworker was doing when she shot it, but whatever. It's fixed. Behold the power of Final Cut.

The weekend was a pretty good one. Great in fact. Went to visit KT in Rome and celebrated Valentine's Day over the weekend seeing as how she's across the state. Gave her The Notebook on DVD.. man I think every female on the planet loves that movie or wants to love it. I asked "So, what makes the movie so great?" to which KT responded "You'll see."

That's right, I had to watch it.

In all honesty, it really wasn't that bad. From a purely technical aspect, there were some cinematography and directing issues, but the story was good (and really, girls, that's all that matters right?). We also went out to eat at Johnny Carino's where I got this sampler dish thing that had lasagna, chicken parmesean, and spaghetti all together for the wonderful price of $12. Pretty good stuff.

Went to KT's college's version of a beauty pageant called "Miss Berry." Aside from watching KT and her fellow group members set up for the event, it was pretty enjoyable. A couple of the competitors had some interesting "talents," such as this one girl who just went crazy on a DDR pad. Props to her.

After that event, we drove to someone's duplex where there was a party going on. I didn't drink anything (as usual) and just watched people act silly.

Cool things about last week
Learning that a RFCU is coming to Athens. No more traveling home to cash my checks.
Going to Target with Jen, haven't spent time w/ her in forever
Finally playing Resident Evil 4 . Excellent game.
Superbowl Party, even if the Eagles lost

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeell Laggoo

Anonymous said...

Matalo!

Anonymous said...

Morir es Vivir