Monday, January 31, 2005

Cookin' raw with the Brooklyn boy..

At work, updating this thing once again. Nothing to do here, once again. Man, I hope stuff picks up soon. I've learned as many programs as can as well as I can... I think the only way I can learn more is by actually using the programs on projects. Cause I can only do so much if I don't have any real content to work with. Ah well. Maybe I'll check out a camera here in a little bit and go out and shoot some random footage and bring it back here to edit... I don't have anything else to do.

Anyway, we're still feeling the aftermath of that ice storm here. There's snow (!) still on the ground. Moxa told me last night that he and his girlfriend went sledding. SLEDDING. I've never been sledding.. and I've always wanted to do it. The most snow I've ever seen on the ground at any time was probably about 1/2''.. barely enough to make snowballs with. I would like to experience a good 8-10'' blizzard some time. Man, that would be pretty cool.

So, I've got this idea for a music video that I would like to do.. now that I finally have the equipment necessary to make one. The concept isn't a very difficult or deep one.. mainly just a guy walking around campus singing a song. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use a Linkin Park song. The guy will have some headphones on and will actually be listening to the song, so he will be mouthing the correct lyrics at the correct time. I'm basically just going for a flowing timeline here... although at the end, I'm planning on having the screen kind of explode or the guy start running or jumping or something.. right at the point where most Linkin Park songs just go crazy: "...is more than I can taaaaake-- *BAM!* I've become so numb..." I think I'm going to use J or Moxa as the star of the movie. Now that I think about it, I think I'm gonna use the semi-new Linkin Park/JayZ song.. there's a cool part in that song where a guy sighs in the background, and I just thought of a cool image of somebody standing still and breathing in the cold Athens air that is outside right now. Of course, I cant really get J or Moxa to rap like JayZ, so they could just sing Chester's parts. This is gonna be tight.

Oh yeah, I made this last night. It's my new logo:

0 comments: