Sunday, January 30, 2005

Are you who you want to be..

So yeah, been a few busy days since I posted in this mother. Lessee..

Last Thursday there was this big NASCAR themed dinner at the dining halls here on campus. Since the University only does this type of thing once every 5-6 weeks or so, J and I were pretty excited. Since it was touted as a NASCAR event, we didn't really know what to expect. J was hoping there would be a car parked inside the dining hall. Well, it wasn't inside, but it was pretty darn close...



So we posed with the car and got our picture taken.. "That's how we roll." Inside, the food was actually pretty darn good. AWESOME cake, some good steak, a pretty good hotdog (which I decked out with some chunky chili, cheese, mustard, and cole slaw..) and some other good stuff. Some guy was in the lobby hawking these little mini-corndog bite things that were pretty good.

Anyway, I went home this weekend to visit the 'rents and KT. I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with ANYONE though. I didn't get home until like 7:15pm Friday night.. and after a long day of work I only stayed awake until around midnight. But anyway, I woke up on Saturday with plans to goto KT's only to have this greet me:



That's not my car (I drive's a truck) but you get the picture. ICE RAIN. w00t. Which means ICED ROADS. /w00t. So I spent about 15 minutes scraping ice off my windshield and windows and trekked out to KT's. Here's a snapshot of GA, buried under a blanket of purple wonderfulness.



Holla.

0 comments: