Monday, December 06, 2004

Battlefield Exploits

Battlefield hasn't been very fun today. EA just released the 1.61 patch a couple days ago and not many servers have updated to it yet. As a result, Moxa and I had to stick to some crappy servers with horrible pings.

We tried Battleaxe, and that didn't work out so well. Horrible ping+retarded teammates = Not much fun.

So we tried a Husky map that was moderately better. When we entered the game, the British were already in trouble, having only captured the beach flag. So I snuck through the hills on the edge of the map and took the heavy tank flag near the bridge. As it went gray, the giant BF110 plane went on a bombing run which I avoided. His copilot also bailed to kill me, but I took that fool out. I capped the point and all seemed like it would work out well. Unfortunately, the team here sucked as well. Gah. We took a couple other points, but the Axis kept stealing our equipment from the beach. Combine that with the fact that the damn plane kept raping us, and it just became a headache.

0 comments: