Monday, March 14, 2005

I gots the chronic

Cool Things About Last Week
Finally signed up for an apartment
Playing old school Mario Kart & Mario Golf
End of midterms, beginning of Spring Break

So yeah, mom is doing good. She's mobile and everything, but still has to stay home from work. More as time develops.

This week is going to be pretty lazy. Just do some reading while I'm at home. I'm heading off a beach house in South Carolina on Thursday with KT and some of her friends. But her friends be cool, so that's just fine. Other than that, I just need to do the following:

Haircut
Oil change
Taxes
Homework

I had to wake up early today cause I had made a friggin dentist appointment for 8am today. What was I thinking? Anyway, dialup is horrible, so I'm out of here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOING TO THE BEACH?!?

Haha, you're so lucky. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

I just got an email from Dingelnut? Jigga what? Hit me back.

-Gangsta Moxa

Anonymous said...

Haha I found your "xanga" lookalike!!! Blogger! Anywho I hope you and Kt have fun at the beach!

Anonymous said...

HI! I know that you haven't updated yet- but I want you to know that I am keeping an eye on you! Be afraid, be very afraid! - love katie

Whirl said...

Ahhhh! My fiancee is the Gestapo!

Anonymous said...

I prefer to be referred to as "Bridezilla" rather than a nazi thank you very much! Love you!