Monday, November 19, 2007

Just in the nick of time..

I finished Bioshock last night. Took me about 2 weeks, I think. And it was awesome. When you really think about it, the gameplay in Bioshock doesn't really change very much once you get about an hour into the game. The end game experience is essentially the same as what you were doing when you got your first Plasmid power. Granted, things are a bit more evolved by the end in that you have the ability to use 6 powers instead of 2. But your overall goal is the same - kill anything and everything that moves, hunt for ammo and health, whack a Big Daddy and liberate his bounty. But, that doesn't really detract from the overall experience. The atmosphere of the game is incredible. The voice acting - the best I've ever heard. And 2 crazy freaking plot twists in the middle of the game. BPW said "WHAT!?"

Anyway, it's a good thing I finished Bioshock last night. Because tomorrow, I am getting this:

0 comments: