Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stay quiet, stay close they can't hear

Well, got about a month left until I'm back in Athens. I'm looking forward to the apartment life and (suprisingly) my classes. I'm through w/ my history minor, so no more classes that require me to read 80+ pages a night and write large papers. I've got 3 telecomm classes and a Classical Greek Mythology class lined up. Hopefully, I'll be able to spend more time working on film projects and less time trudging through books. Although it's going to suck since Stecker, my favorite telecomm teacher, has retired. Hopefully the lady that replaced him will turn out to be good.

Things I've Learned at Work
1. Hold my shots longer
2. Don't drop the camera on Kaitlyn
3. Wear a jacket in the arctic edit bays

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen- We Totally need to get together soon to discuss wedding cakes. Hope the internship is going great. call me anytime!
Whitney